Shrouded DSL Bus Bar
Conductor bar can be found on overhead crane runways, hoists, trolleys, conveyors, port cranes and people movers.
- Cover with ultra violet additive for outdoor sun locations.
- High temperature cover (280F) for all conductors.
- Stainless steel conductors in for corrosive atmospheres.
- Epoxy coated, stainless steel, and insulated hangers for wet an corrosive atmospheres.
- Totally enclosed covers with flap for air-born contaminants, indoor & outdoor versions.
- Bare conductors available for extreme heat applications.
- Factory built expansion sections and anchors for expansion control.
- Factory bent curved conductor sections systems.
- A variety of covers for matching competitive systems.
- Heated conductor systems for ice prevention on outdoor systems or freezer storage.
- Special long-wear collector brushes for systems.
|Product Specification |
|Product Name ||Bolted Joint DSL Bus Bar |
|Product Code ||37 |
|Place of Origin ||Rajkot, Gujarat, India |
|Advantages ||Low Maintenance, Easy Installation |
|Application || |
|Order Details |
|Packaging Details ||As Per Requirement |
|Delivery Time ||10 to 15 Days |
|Port ||Mundra, Gujarat, India |
|Minimum Order Quantity ||1 PSC |
|Supply Ability ||Any |
|Payment terms ||100% advance |